Every expert works at varying individual hourly rates. Once they accept a task, you'll receive an estimated total cost based on their rate and the number of hours booked for the task.
Articles in this section
- How and when do I get paid?
- How do I mark and close a task as complete?
- When do my billable hours start on a job?
- Is there a minimum task time?
- How do I bill customers for expenses?
- Why is there a range in quoted pricing?
- How do I propose a time to reschedule a task?
- Is travel time compensated?
- What happens if the 'estimated amount of hours' for the task is inaccurate?
- Why am I not seeing any task requests?