HeyBryan's registration process requires you to complete 5 easy steps:
1. Vital Stats: Confirm your name and address.
- Ensure this name matches the name on your ID (needed below in Step 4).
2. Your tasks: Select your skills and set your rates.
- We recommend choosing only those specific skills for which you would like to receive jobs. We can all clean toilets, but if you want to do only electrical work, don't put cleaner down!
- When selecting your rate, try to be reasonable. You deserve a good wage, but also want to stay competitive so you receive lots of jobs!
3. Get Paid: We need to know where to send your money. All Experts are paid via direct deposit. You will need to fill in your routing, transit and account numbers (see below).
- You will also be asked for your GST number. This is optional!
4. Verification: ID and Background check. This is usually done in minutes.
For some tips on uploading your ID for an easy process, please ensure that...
- Your name on your ID matches the name input on the first step
- It is easy to read, clear, in a well-lit room with all four corners in the image
- Your 'selfie' taken is not edited
- Your ID is a valid government issued ID with your image (license, identification card, passport)
- pictures are in colour, not black and white
5. Complete: Once approved you’ll receive an email to get started!
Need help? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-888-233-9432.