When you are notified of an open and available task in your area, accept it fast before another Expert scoops it up, even if you need more details.
Just because you accept a task, doesn't mean you are committed to go through with it as is.
After accepting the task, use the app's live chat feature to clarify details with the customer. If anything needs to change simply update the task details and confirm with customer. That's it.
What should I chat about? What details could change?
- Accurate Time Estimates (hours)
- Skills Needed
- Address details
- Special Requests
To confirm, here is the acceptance process:
- You’ll receive an alert that a task has been requested in your area
- Review task details
- Tap Accept the task (if you want the work)
- Ask questions and clarify scope of work with the customer using the HeyBryan live chat feature
- Update the task if required (e.g. hours, timing, scope, etc.)
- Agree with customer!
- Do the work
- Get paid