After receiving a job alert and reviewing its contents, you’ll likely require more information before you can agree to hour and expense estimates. Ask your questions through HeyBryan’s built-in chat feature and don’t accept the task until you are comfortable with your estimate.
Articles in this section
- How do I get in touch with HeyBryan?
- What type of jobs can I do as a HeyBryan Expert?
- Is HeyBryan in my city?
- How and when do I get paid?
- What can I charge for my services?
- Can I change my rates whenever I want?
- When do my billable hours start on a job?
- Are there any registration fees to become a HeyBryan Expert?
- Am I a HeyBryan employee?
- Why should I become a HeyBryan Expert?