If you are contactor working in Canada and make more than $30,000 annually you are required to remit GST to the CRA on either a quarterly or annual basis. As an independent contractor, this is solely your responsibility as per our Terms of Service. If you have a GST number and add it to your HeyBryan banking information, the HeyBryan platform will automatically calculate the GST and add it to your client’s invoice.
Articles in this section
- How do I get in touch with HeyBryan?
- What type of jobs can I do as a HeyBryan Expert?
- Is HeyBryan in my city?
- How and when do I get paid?
- What can I charge for my services?
- Can I change my rates whenever I want?
- When do my billable hours start on a job?
- Are there any registration fees to become a HeyBryan Expert?
- Am I a HeyBryan employee?
- Why should I become a HeyBryan Expert?