If you are contactor working in Canada and make more than $30,000 annually you are required to remit GST/HST to the CRA on either a quarterly or annual basis. As an independent contractor, this is solely your responsibility as per our Terms of Service. If you have a GST number and add it to your HeyBryan banking information, the HeyBryan platform will automatically calculate the GST and add it to your client’s invoice.
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust my rates and tasks?
- How do I change my available hours?
- Does HeyBryan offer Training?
- Is my bank information secure?
- Can I change my rates whenever I want?
- Can I be a HeyBryan Expert if I don’t have trade certification?
- Do I need to include GST/HST on my invoices to clients?
- How does a HeyBryan Expert Accept a Job?
- How do I bill customers for expenses?
- What if there are unexpected expenses or the job takes longer than anticipated?